and Change of Address Information
Welcome to Student Registration! For registration information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Pupil Services Secretary) or call 610-916-5646
Student Registration Information
Parents/guardians wishing to register their child or children in the Schuylkill Valley School District are required to complete a student registration packet. Once the registration packet is complete, please call the Central Registration Secretary at (610) 916-5646 to schedule an appointment.Appointments are scheduled between 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon. Please have the following information available prior to making this call:
- Child's name and grade.
- A phone number where you can be reached during the day.
- Any special services your child receives.
At the time of your registration appointment, you will need to bring these items with you:
- The completed registration packet.
- Two (2) current proofs of residency in the Schuylkill Valley School District - may be anything that has your name and new physical address (examples: agreement of sale or lease, driver's license, statement of homeowner's insurance, any current bills or receipts, utility turn-on statement, vehicle registration, letter from employer/personnel director).
- Your child's birth certificate.
- A current immunization record for your child.
- Parent/guardian photo identification.
- Your child's latest report card.
- Copy of IEP (if applicable).
- Custody papers (if applicable).