• Food Service Department


    Pay ONLINE & FAST at www.schoolcafe.com


    Join us at all 3 buildings for Breakfast!

     **Any student who receives a FREE or REDUCED lunch also receives a FREE or REDUCED ($.30) Breakfast

    Now accepting Free and Reduce applications online. Please visit www.schoolcafe.com to apply online.


    September 1st Grab and Go Meal Instructions

    Letter to Parents Back to School

    Kindergarten Welcome Letter

    Deposit slip

    Summer Meal Locator

    All food and meals served in the cafeteria are part of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) where regulations are designed so school lunches provide children with approximately one-third of the daily nutrients needed according to the United States Department of Agriculture’s recommended Dietary Allowances.


    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
    color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.