Mr. Matt Reed
Hello, and welcome. My name is Matt Reed. I am the Librarian and Academic Enrichment Program Advisor at Schuylkill Valley High School. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education/Social Studies and a Master's Degree in Library Science. I supervise Around the Valley Morning Television Show, Reading Olympics, am SAP (student assistance team) certified, Library Department Head, and a member of the Academic Advisory, Technology, and Discipline Committees. All library information is available via the link on the toolbar directly above this paragraph. Please use that to access all library databases, research information and Reading Olympics updates.
Enrichment Information is as follows:
- Be productive
- Be proactive
- Be on time
- Respect the academic environment that is the Library
- Help to nurture a learning community
- Guide you through your learning endeavors
- Communicate necessary information for your success
- Provide daily encouragement
- Assist you to complete your program with more knowledge than when you began the program
Quarterly Assignments are due 5 School days before the end of the quarter.
Late assignments will be penalized
Habitually late assignments will result in Administrative review of participation in Academic Enrichment
Plagiarism will NOT BE TOLERATED and could result in dismissal from the program.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.