Courtnie (Geissler) Nein
- A fouryear student council member at SV, serving as president during her senior year, Mrs. Nein graduated in 2004.
- A two-time all-state and three-time all-county field hockey player, she was selected to play on the Junior Olympic field hockey team.
- She earned a full athletic scholarship to play field hockey at Syracuse University, where she graduated in only three and a half years with a degree in marketing in supply chain management.
- She started a national wealth management firm, Good Life Companies, immediately after graduation. The company has earned numerous awards, including being named on the list of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and earning the 2016 and 2017 Best and Brightest
Companies to Work For in the Nation award and the Berks County Living magazine’s
People’s Choice for Who’s Who in Business award in 2017 and 2018. Mrs. Nein received the Forbes Top Millenial Advisors award in 2018 and 2019, the
Lehigh Valley Business Women of Influence award in 2018, the Forbes Top Next Generation Wealth Advisors award, Lehigh Valley Business 40 Under 40
award, and the Working Mother and SHOOK Research Top Wealth Advisor Moms award.
- She is a two-term president of the Spring Township Centennial Rotary Club, where she earned the Paul Harris Fellow award.