Dr. Charles Frankhouser
- A 2002 graduate of Schuylkill Valley, Dr. Frankhouser participated in chorus, band, jazz band, marching band, National Honor Society, P-O-P, PYEA, SODAA, TV studio, cross country, and track and field.
- In 2006, he earned a BS in biochemistry from Albright College and was awarded the Albright College Creative & Research experience grant to monitor the
aging and roost activity of three species of bats in Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Frankhouser is a 2010 graduate of Tufts University with an MD and MBA in healthcare administration.
- He was fellowship trained and board-certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, as well as Internal Medicine, at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
- Since 2015, he has served as the Director of Palliative Care for the Hospice and Palliative Care Center of Iredell County, NC. In 2017,he was named the Hospice Medical Director, overseeing medical care of all patients both in the facility and at home.