- Earned B.S degree from Penn State University in Physical Education/Health in 1967.
- All Berks County, All Berks County pitcher on Governor Mifflin County Championship Baseball Team (1963), NCAA Handball Tournament Runner Up (1967), YMCA State Open Handball Champion (1975).
- Schuylkill Valley Health and Physical Education Teacher from1968-1999, Department Chairperson for 20 years and Athletic Director in 1980-1981.
- Schuylkill Valley Head Varsity Baseball Coach from1972-1999, Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach from 1972-1975, Head Varsity Girls Basketball Coach from 1980-1991, Boys/Girls Volleyball Coach/Club Director 1976-1984, Head Varsity Boys/Girls Cross Country Coach from 1997-1999, Head Varsity Girls Tennis Coach for 5 years and Girls/Boys JH Soccer Coach for 2 years.
- As baseball coach had 255 wins and won the 1976 County Champions and the 1976 and 1986 Division Championship. As girls basketball coach had 121 wins and was named Coach of the Year in 1987. Coached the first winning season in SV boys’ basketball history in 1975. Initiated the soccer and volleyball programs at SV, and ran the Berks County Volleyball Championships for 10 years.
- Won the Leesport Jaycee’s Young Educator of the Year Award in 1979, was nominated by the SV Administration for the PA Teacher of the Year Award in 1986, served as PYEA Advisor for 15 years where he won several PA State Volunteer Awards, and started the SODAA Club at SV.
- Elected to the Berks County Sports Hall of Fame in 2003.