- Schuylkill Valley High School Valedictorian and Class President, Class of 1994
- Four-year varsity letter winner in three sports at Schuylkill Valley – field hockey (1st team all-county), basketball and soccer
- Ball State University full academic Whitinger Scholarship and National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics post-graduate scholarship
- Graduated with a B.S. in Finance from Ball State University with a 4.0 G.P.A.
- Four-year letter winner in Division 1 field hockey at Ball State University, with a 47-0 conference record, four conference championships and three trips to the NCAA Field Hockey Tournament , advancing to the Elite 8 twice
- GTE Academic All-American At Large 1st Team for all Female Sports (1997-1998)
- Graduated magna cum laude from Notre Dame Law School (2001), member of the Notre Dame Law Review and recipient of the Notre Dame Law School scholarship
- Equity Partner at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP law firm