Timothy S. Lash
- While in high school, was Valedictorian, Student Council President, National Merit Scholar and member of the Marching Band as well as Swim and Basketball teams
- Joseph Wharton and Benjamin Franklin Scholar at the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business (B.S. Economics 1997)
- President of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity and Executive Vice President of the Interfraternity Council at the University of Pennsylvania
- Associate in the High Yield Capital Markets and Telecom Investment Banking teams at Deutsche Bank Securities and author of the High Yield Weekly Update
- Head of Tech, Media and Telecom investing at Third Point LLC, overseeing investments worth over $4 billion
- Led Third Point’s first $1 billion investment in Yahoo!, successfully winning proxy contest to install new leadership and governance. The investment was Third Point’s first and only investment yielding over $1 billion in profits.
- Led Third Point’s investment $1 billion investment in Sony, leading a new wave of investor activism in Japan and highlighting the value of Sony’s Entertainment assets
- Member of the Board of Directors, Ception Therapeutics, sold to Cephalon for $500 million in 2010. The Company’s drug for the treatment of Eosinophilic Asthma was FDA approved in 2016.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Penske Business Media, owner of Deadline Hollywood, Variety and WWD trade publications.
- Tech, Media and Telecom Portfolio Manager at Hutchin Hill Capital
- Youth Soccer Coach in Darien, CT (8 years)