- Graduated with Honors from the United States Naval Academy with a Bachelor of Science in Ocean Engineering.
- Graduated with Honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, with a thesis on “Design and Testing of a Low Frequency, Water-Filled Sound Exposure Chamber.”
- Completed the United State Navy Nuclear Training and Prototype Program in Charleston, South Carolina and the Submarine Officer Basic Course in Groton, Connecticut.
- Served four (4) Tours on the USS Maine (SSBN-741) as the Chemistry and Radiological Controls Assistant and Tactical Systems Officer.
- Served as Engineering Instructor for the Prospective Nuclear Engineering Officer Program at the Trident Training Facility in Kings Bay, Georgia.
- Served as President and Committee Representative for Amelia Island Runners and for the Wolfson Children’s Challenge, an Ultra-marathon and relay event dedicated to raising funds to support Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital.
- Currently serves as Engineering Manager for Stellar Energy Americas, Inc., a custom design and fabrication company specializing in Modular Energy solutions.