Dr. Jason Pennypacker
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Shippensburg University obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-Medicine.
- Selected by the United States Navy into the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
- Graduated Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society status with a Doctorate of Medicine from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA.
- Completed a General Surgery Internship, Michael & Myrtle Baker Research Fellowship in the Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation and a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA.
- Promoted by the Navy to Lieutenant Commander and assumed the roles of Assistant Department Head of Radiology, Director and Lead Interpreting Physician of Mammography/Women’s Imaging at the Naval Hospital in Bremerton, WA.
- Deployed to the Expeditionary Medical Facility Kuwait in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation New Dawn serving as the Department Head of Radiology and Military Liaison for Kuwaiti Host Nation radiology services.
- Upon completion of military service, completed a Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA.
Currently practices as an Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologist for Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates, Harrisburg, PA